- Contact - Making good decisions for children in public law: Frontline Briefing by Research in Practice. What the research tells us about planning contact in assessment, fostering, adoption and kinship care
- Managing Loss and a Threatened Identity: Experiences of Parents of Children Growing Up in Foster Care, the Perspectives of their Social Workers and Implications for Practice: Gillian Schofield, Bente Moldestad, Ingrid Hojer, EmmaWard, Dag Skilbred, Julie Young, and Toril Havik
- Contact arrangements for children: A call for views by DfE
- The impact of high frequency contact on separated infants: (Reconstruct paper) Parents, carers, lawyers, child protection workers and magistrates should always keep the baby’s needs at the heart of arrangements for parental contact and all involved should have some awareness of infant development and its connection to secure attachment relationships.
- Foster Carers' Involvement in Contact: Other Professionals' Views: by Robin Sen & Jess McCormack (2011)
- Contact with Family Members and its Impact on Adolescents and Their Foster Placements: by Sue Moyers, Elaine Farmer and Jo Lipscombe
- Looked-after children: contact with siblings: DfE update to ‘The Children Act 1989 guidance and regulations volume 2: care planning, placement and case review’