- Adolescent Mental Health briefing - by Research in Practice. Excellent newly issued Adolescent Mental Health briefing (helpful context setting using neuroscience and mentalization)
- Adolescent Mental Health Tool - by Research in Practice. An excellent tool to be used in developing child plans, pathway plans and LAC plans alongside the young person – building up the plan from their own world view.
- PH9 and GAD7 Screening Tools - are screening tools used to assess the degree of depression and anxiety that a person may be suffering from.
- Strengths and Difficulties Questionnaires (SDQ) - is completed for all children who receive services from Sussex Partnership Trust. It is an assessment tool and outcome measure that helps us look at how things may have stayed the same or changed over time.
- Personality disorder - assessment and decision making – paralysis in the family and professional system in parents with personality disorder
- Mind's A-Z of Mental Health